Camp Kaniksu is back for more fun outside in 2018!
- Session One: Ages 6-9, June 11-15
- Session Two: Ages 9-12, June 18-22
- Session Three: Ages 6-9, June 25-29
- $80 per session, full and partial scholarships are available.
- Camp Kaniksu will be held at the University of Idaho property on Boyer Ave in Sandpoint.
Lunch will be provided each day through the USDA’s Summer Food Service Program, snacks and weekend food bags will be provided by the Bonner County Food Bank and Food for Our Children.
To download a registration form, click here:
Due to printing timelines, for registrations received after May 24 we cannot guarantee the correct sizing or availability of tee shirts